SBI Interest Rates on RD, 2019
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|5 years to 10 years||6.85%||7.35%|
|1 year to 1 year 364 days||6.80%||7.30%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.80%||7.30%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.80%||7.30%|
All banks are providing Fixed Deposits to customers and pays approximate 6.5% to 8% per annum. They also pay for less number of periods also but the rate is lower for short term deposits. We have listed latest FD rates of SBI below
SBI FD Rates
|Tenure||Interest Rates for Regular Deposit||Interest Rates for Senior Citizen|
|7 days to 45 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|46 days to 179 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|180 days to 210 days||6.35%||6.85%|
|211 days to 364 days||6.40%||6.90%|
|1 year 1 day to 1 year 364 days||6.40%||6.90%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.60%||7.10%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.70%||7.20%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.75%||7.25%|
Form 15H is required for saving TDS which is deducted by banks. You need to simply fill form 15H form at your State Bank of India Branch to save TDS.
If you are looking for Form 15H of State Bank of India? Get that form in PDF Format from BankForms.org.
Download State Bank of India Form No. 15H in PDF Format.
The largest public sector bank in India – State Bank of India – has decided to increase the interest rate payable on retail deposits, followed by an increase in MCLR (marginal cost of funds-based lending rate) – the rate charged on loans – by up to 20 basis points. As the largest lender revises its interest rates.
Now we can see almost all banks will increase the rates on deposits. Though increase is not much, but you can get some extra income while investing in FDRs.
All banks made it compulsory to update Aadhar with them to link their Bank Account. You can download State Bank of India UID / Aadhar Updation form from here.
Download State Bank of India Aadhar Updation form in PDF, State Bank of India UID updation form in PDF, download State Bank of India UID / Aadhar Updation form absolutely free from here.
So, Download State Bank of India UID / Aadhar Card Updation form to link your bank account.
SBI bank is the largest government in India and always been crowded. People tend to spend hours standing in long queues for completing their banking transactions. There is only one solution for this, opt for Internet banking of SBI.
Here is how you can activate internet banking in SBI
1. First of all, the user has to obtain the internet activation form for this purpose from the official website of SBI. It should be filled and submitted to the branch where you are already holding a savings account. In case, you are opening a fresh account, the application form already has a separate page for this purpose.
2. Once you have submitted the application, you will receive an envelope containing the password. It is delivered to home address. It is important that the address mentioned in the application form is correct so that you can receive the password.
3. Username has to be collected from the bank only and make sure that the envelope is sealed when you are receiving it.
4. Thereafter, you have to login on the offcial website for SBI internet banking, www.onlinesbi.com.
5. At the time of first login, you will be asked to change the password and add a profile password. Profile password is used when you are transferring money from one account to another.
6. You might have to visit the branch in case some problem occurs. You can contact the bank manager to get your doubts clarified.
But you should keep below mentioned points secret and never disclose to anyone.
1. Never disclose your password to anyone.
2. The mobile number you give while filling the application for net banking is very important. You will receive one time verification code on that number for validating every transaction.
3. Onlinesbi.com also asks users to update their passwords at regular intervals so as to keep the accounts safe.
4. Do not fall in trap of calls of scammers pretending to be bank officials and asking you for bank account related information.
Comment below for any clarification about this post.
SBI bank which is the largest Public Sector Bank in India has announced 2 rates for diffferent types of SBI Account Holders which is very surprising.
Now accounts having more than 1 Crore in Balance can get 4% interest rate while accounts having less than 1 crore will get only 3.5% of interest per year.
This has been done by SBI to maintain MCLR (marginal cost of funds based lending rate). Now small account holders will be getting less interest rates from now on.
SBI Toll Free Phone Numbers are mentioned below…
Toll free number: 1800 11 2211
Toll free number: 1800 425 3800
Toll number: 080-26599990
Also you can contact Toll Free to SBI Customer Care in various states, numbers are listed below.
|STATE||TOLL FREE NO|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1800-345-4545|
|Assam||1800 345 3756|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1800-233-1000|
|Daman and Diu||1800-233-1000|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||1800-1800-124|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Setup in progress|
|Manipur||Setup in progress|
|Meghalaya||Setup in progress|
|Mizoram||Setup in progress|
|Nagaland||1800 345 3707|
RBI recently announced that there will be new timings of NEFT transactions. Now it will be every half hour from 8 am morning to 7 pm on weekdays and on Saturdays, it will be upto 1 pm.
Please refer below chart for NEFT transactions.
|NEW NEFT TIMINGS FROM 10TH JULY, 2017|
|MONDAY TO FRIDAY||8.00 AM, 8.30 A.M, 9.00 A.M, 9.30 A.M, 10 A.M, 10.30 AM|
|11.00 AM, 11.30 AM, 12 AM, 12.30 AM, 1 PM, 1.30PM|
|2 PM, 2.30 PM, 3 PM, 3.30 PM, 4 PM, 4.30 PM, 5 PM|
|5.30 PM, 6 PM, 6.30 PM, 7 PM|
|SATURDAYS||8.00 AM, 8.30 A.M, 9.00 A.M, 9.30 A.M, 10 A.M, 10.30 AM|
|11.00 AM, 11.30 AM, 12 AM, 12.30 AM, 1 PM|