For the month of August, 2017, below dates are very important.
- 7 August 2017 – Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of July, 2017. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan
- 14 August 2017 – Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of June, 2017
- 16 August 2017 – Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of July, 2017 has been paid without the production of a challan
- 16 August 2017 – Quarterly TDS certificate (in respect of tax deducted for payments other than salary) for the quarter ending June 30, 2017
- 30 August 2017 – Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under Section 194-IA in the month of July, 2017