For the month of December 2017, below dates are very important.
- 7 December 2017 – Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of November, 2017. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan
- 15 December 2017 – Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of November, 2017 has been paid without the production of a challan
- 15 December 2017 -Third instalment of advance tax for the assessment year 2018-19
- 15 December 2017 – Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of October, 2017
- 30 December 2017 -Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under Section 194-IA in the month of November, 2017