If you are Axis Bank Customer and you have lost your debit card, then this post is must for you. You have to instantly block your debit card so that no one can use this card. For that you have to follow simple steps which I am mentioning here in this post.
You have to just simply follow all points to block your Debit Card
BLOCK AXIS BANK ATM CARD THROUGH SMS
The SMS format to block your Axis Bank ATM card is – BLOCKCARD
Customers may send the above SMS/keyword to any of the following numbers – 5676782 or 9717000002.
Customer will get a confirmation message from the bank. In this way, you may block your debit card by sending a text message!
BLOCK AXIS BANK ATM CARD THROUGH HELPLINE NUMBER
The helpline number to block your Axis Bank ATM card is – +912267987700.
Dial this number and you will be able to talk to the Axis Bank customer service executive. He/she will guide you through the hot-listing process. During the process, you may be asked to provide your card details. You may even be asked the reason (lost/stolen card) for hot-listing the card.
BLOCK AXIS BANK ATM CARD THROUGH INTERNET BANKING
Follow these steps to block your Axis Bank ATM card through internet banking.
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank internet banking
- Enter your credentials and login
- Go to your account
- Click on the ‘debit cards’ option
- Select the ‘block card’ option
BLOCK AXIS BANK ATM CARD THROUGH MOBILE BANKING APP
Follow these steps to block your Axis Bank ATM card through mobile banking app.
- Open the Axis Bank mobile banking app
- If you haven’t logged in, enter your credentials and login
- Click on ‘banking’ option
- Select ‘services’ option
- Select ‘debit cards’ option
- Select relevant debit card (that you want to block)
- Click on ‘block and replace’ option