Andhra Bank is one of the popular banks in India. Now you can open your Andhra Bank account through the online or offline process with simple steps. The savings account of Andhra Bank offers 4% interest on the range of conditions for both residents and non-resident of Indians.
Here are simple steps for opening a New Account :
- Download Account Opening Form
- Fill the application form carefully with correct information. You need to fill all your personal details, Form DA-1 form for nomination details and put the signature and paste photographs where it required.
Arrange Documents mentioned below for opening a new account.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Identity proof (anyone): PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Photo ID card (That issued by the central or state government), Voter ID card
- Address proof (anyone): Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, Electricity bill or Telephone bill (not older than 3 months), Bank statements or passbook
That’s it, now you are ready to approach your nearest branch for opening your account. Just visit your nearest Branch with all the documents as mentioned above with form and submit to the concerned person, he will verify and will ask you to deposit initial funds in your account. Cashier will keep application form and will give you deposit slip for depositing minimum balance for your new account.
After depositing cash, concerned person will tell you when to collect pass book and cheque book, Internet Banking Passwords, ATM Card etc.
You can also open account online at https://customer.andhrabank.in/onlinesb/SBAcct.aspx